Do you believe that:
- 1+1 always = 2
- prime numbers might be interesting, but they're not very useful
- there's no number bigger than infinity
- all statements in mathematics are either true or false
- unpredictable and random mean the same thing
- there are one-dimensional objects and two-dimensional objects, but nothing in between
- you can't construct objects that are physically impossible.
Then you should apply for the ANU Extension Specialist Mathematics program to learn more.
Further information is available from the Mathematical Sciences Institute.